Sunday, August 21, 2005


Notes on the previous post...

Before ya'll out there in blogger-land give me the smack-down:
Here's the deal with the player - I have very little control over what order it actually plays the songs - the playlist seletcs them based on how mnany times you have accessed the file and then puts in the most recent as first. then again, it could just be some random joke the Flash developer is having on the world.

2 - it's not MY fault that whoever mastered the Britten and the Arvo Part did it as a volume level so low you have to turn it up to "11" to hear it. Sorry that you have to play with the volume control, I do my best, but didn't have time this week to re-master them. :)
I just want to make sure you're paying attention, anyway!
Enjoy
~wod~

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Alpenrose said...

I for one absolutely love it. I am being treated to the Britten Welcome, Wanderer and personally use it as a game to keep my ears, brain and heart sharp, trying to guess the performer ... !

Speaking of, who is the singer on that particular one? (I do like this voice quality quite alot.

:) keep up the good work!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Princess Alpenrose said...

oops, duh, you do mention it's Brian Asawa. Nice voice.

blog on! :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

You know I'm a techno dunce. Why can't I hear you anymore? I used to hear music just by popping over here. Did you change something, or did I lose something, or what? This has been going on for a while, I just thought maybe I needed to click something new, but I think I've clicked pretty much everything you have here. What's up?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home