Saturday, January 28, 2006


By day, a web developer, by night...that voice in your ear.

I don't talk about my day job much, although I do pimp them to the right - and yes, SoundQue rocks. I am *primarily* the Project Manager there, but I am also the Lead Developer for websites like this. Or this.
2 words, fellow bloggers: 2 words. FLICKR SUCKS. It makes me crazy to go to other blogs and look at those nasty flashing, takes forever to load image thumbnails. Your blogs? love em and can't live without em. FLICKR?
A suck a thon.
ok, now back to the regularly scheduled programming.
** and for those of you who want to know why I use Blogger instead of pimping out my own domain - all in good time, all in good time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Opera Gal said...

do you use Firefox as a browser, or IE? I have the 1.0.7v. of Firefox, and it HATES Flickr.
I like the idea that it gives web neophytes a way to post images, but give me a folder on a web server anyday that doesn't go through massive amounts of javascript to serve up photos.
:)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home