Monday, May 09, 2005


Tuesday live show - Conclusion of Ariadne auf Naxos, and webstats

Hi all-
Tuesdays 10AM show will include the conclusion of last weeks broadcast of Ariadne auf Naxos - to listen live, just click on the link to the right that says "Listen Live".
Hey, a quick note about this site - just so you know, you can chat with me by clicking on the "trills" link below each entry. I would love to know who my listeners/visitors are...I can see you in my stats, and I know some of you, but someone in Nappannee, Indiana spends a LOT of time here, and doesn't say hi.
C'mon, say hi. :)
WOD

3 Comments:

Blogger c said...

Hi!

(not the one from Nappannee)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who obsesses over my stats, and wonders who the heck that person in Singapore is that keeps coming back :)

(I'm in Indiana...but I'm not the one from Nappannee, either!)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

yeah, but the person in Singapore actually wrote me. :) The best part? A close friend who lives 1 block away shows as being from Washington State, because that is where the ISP is. LOL!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home