Sunday, December 25, 2005


Happy Holidays from opera-gal !!

A longer post will arrive later today - have a wonderful holiday and listen to some music!
***UPDATE***
What's Opera. Doc? was tagged!! Vissid-amore.blogspot.com/ tagged the show, so I will answer!!

Four jobs you've had in your life (not in chronological order):
1. Singer
2. Opera Designer
3. Web Designer
4. Waitress

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Third Man
2. see #1
3. see #2
4. see #3

Four places you've lived:

1. N.Y., N.Y.
2. Chicago, IL
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. Detroit, MI

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a
4. n/a

I don't watch much TV.

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3. Boston, MA
4. Seattle, WA

Four websites you visit daily:

1. Bucky Four Eyes Cotillion - its my daily dose of insanity
2. The World Wide Web Virtual Library
3. Yahoo front page for news, sports and weather at a glance
4. Kirupa.com

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Sushi
2. Lox bagel
3. Thai food - any Thai food
4. Pasta, pasta and more pasta!

Four places you'd rather be:

1. A day spa in Greece
2. In a newer vintage automobile
3. Singing either Octavian (ha!), Nicklausse or Dorabella just once in a production - it could be semi-staged and I would still be happy
4. anywhere but this cultural/artisic hell-hole that is Detroit, MI. But only if I could take all my friends and family with me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Squirl said...

You found time to post a tag on Christmas?!?

A new Thai place just opened up in downtown Grand Rapids. Probably not worth a trip from Detroit, but I wouldn't know as I haven't tried it. There's a sushi place right across the street.

Yeah, I can see why Detroit would be the cultural hell-hole compared to other places you've lived. That family and friends thing makes a difference, though.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

actually Squirl, I had a very quiet and relaxing Christmas - exactly what I needed after the last few months of work craziness.
Hope yours was the same!
:)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home