Thursday, March 31, 2005


TV Taping and New Music

Hi All!

Today I will be taping an interview (with ME as the interviewee - Shudder!) on the program "Time ToTalk About Opera". It will be broadcast (as I understand it) on selected PBS stations.
Givens:
I am nervous as hell - I will be on the air for 22 MINUTES.
I have NO IDEA what to wear
I have no idea what to say
Summary: kill.me.now.
I also just pulled an all-nighter on the job the other day, and this was my first day after sleep - I sound like Tallulah Bankhead, fer chrissakes.
Maybe folks will think Marlene Dietrich instead. I wish I looked like her. Sorry to disappoint ya'll.
New music in the radio blog - hope you enjoy, mostly Handel and Kiri and Cecilia - it doesn't get much better than that.

And of course, I will post a summary of what it was like.

-k

1 Comments:

Blogger PlazaJen said...

Whittle down your wardrobe selections with the following two questions: what do you feel comfortable in? and what do you get complimented on when you wear it? The two piles that overlap? Pick anything. you'll be great! Just remember to BREATHE. It's essential.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home